The following will be ready before Christmas
- Polishing up Riki and getting him on sale
- FFXV moogle beanie plush
It’s unlikely I’ll get anything else done by Christmas. Sorry for everyone asking for Tricos and Carbuncles. I’m so busy 🙁
The following are for next year.
- Okami artdolls – I have all the fabric to complete an Amaterasu plush. I’d like to make a ninetails to the same scale so they can battle.
- World of Final Fantasy plushes – Tama or Tamamohime. Maybe red/holy dragon, babyhemoth, chocochick.
- Weepinbell – Got a set of googly eyes left from Clarence the weepinduo. Let’s make a tiny weepinbell.
- Cockatrice from FFXV – This bird creatures in a lot of the Final Fantasy XV preview videos. I have enough reference material to make one. There’s a Griffin too which is pretty sweet.
- Articuno plush. Detailed Articuno art doll. Will be mostly minky with a little faux fur.