Work in progress – October 2019
What’s in progress at the moment:
- I’m trying to shift around the site a bit – the blog format makes it very hard to navigate around so I need to move away from standard WordPress stuff. Rewrite some of the old tutorials, better images, gallery, etc.
- Amaro plush – I’ve used the left over Trico fabric to make him all fluffy. I’ll post some pics soon!
What’s coming up:
- Getting more free sewing templates online (e.g. Pidgey)
- I’m getting an embroidery machine! So messing around with that.
- Crystal Exarch plush. I’ve found a cool way to do gold trims (basically glue and gold powder) but will have to see how neat the result is.
- I have all the fabric for a Shinryu plush but not a huge amount of motivation to make one
- Small versions of Weepinduo/Clarence. Wont be making any Happy Bunny/Giza Rabbit plushies after all as there is an official version coming out in Japan