Work in progress – September 2019
What’s in progress at the moment:
- Secrets! Also Borderlands 3 is coming out soon so goodbye any productivity.
I’m busy with a special commission, but what I want to work on:
- Getting more free sewing templates online (e.g. Pidgey)
- FFXIV Shadowbringers stuff. Definitely Amaro thanks to all you lovely people who voted in the poll. I’ve been thinking about a Crystal Exarch plush but it seems like a lot of work. Especially if I go for full identity under that hood and not just weird shadow face. That might be a long term background project.
- I have all the fabric for a Shinryu plush but not a huge amount of motivation to make one
- Small versions of Weepinduo/Clarence. Wont be making any Happy Bunny/Giza Rabbit plushies after all as there is an official version coming out in Japan